Riva , Columbus Air , Cambridge

squirrelchaser

Old School Grand Master
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The down tube is not Columbus Air tubing so looks, mismatch of tubing quite possibly 🤔🤔

Er, Old Ned here. Definitely NOT my post! I may have an otherself somewhere - but not this one!
Who's the one with the bunch of snazzy retro TT bikes? is it Nob? Looks like one of his creations. I apologize.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd say too niche for most people. I suspect seat post movement is very limited with the way the brake cable appears to go through the seat post. Does anyone else have the patience to use tubular tyres any more ?

Back