Ritchey

The saddle bag is a great addition. Any chance to find one of the mad hats of the early nineties:

XXX.jpg

Ductape":20id76y4 said:
1983. so what is the frame number then? B?
Pretty frame....
thanks for all the comments ! Ductape the frame is even earlier than the B frames ! i sent pictures and the serail number(313) here http://oldmountainbikes.com/ so the first 3 is size being a 23" the 1 means ? and the last 3 is for 83' the build year, even they were not sure what the middle number 1 meant ,maybe Tom Ritchey himself might know :LOL:

cool :cool:

those brake levers are way tiny and modern looking; otherwise nice and clean. I have a Specialized saddle that would go great with that ride.

Could I bother you for pics of the joint areas?

thekid":3618refs said:
:roll: thanks,sure i'll post some of the BB and seattube area this weekend, i also have a 1988 SCOTT SAWTOOTH that i'll be posting some pictures of

why the eye roll; it's great; just gave a little feedback about the brake levers. As for the pic request, just like looking at fillet brazed goodness.

GoldenEraMTB":vn77a6ax said:
thekid":vn77a6ax said:
:roll: thanks,sure i'll post some of the BB and seattube area this weekend, i also have a 1988 SCOTT SAWTOOTH that i'll be posting some pictures of

why the eye roll; it's great; just gave a little feedback about the brake levers. As for the pic request, just like looking at fillet brazed goodness.
no nothing like that , it's looking up at your reply.lol,as for the brake levers ? not sure , i need to see if theres any stamping on them.

Back