Ritchey TimberComp WTB Dirt Drop

That's the kinda thing I like. Far too big for me but otherwise perfect. Leave the paint, it looks so much better as a survivor.

BTW, Your Missus is very tasty too :D

Stylus":bifhp79x said:
lovely, what kind of stem are you using?

Wilderness Trail Bikes front end (bars/stem/shift pods/cable hanger). Stem is called a "LD". More than likely made by Steve Potts BITD. Do a quick searh for what the LD stands for. It will make you laugh...

Thanks for all the words of encouragement.
T

^ think i know already :LOL: i wasn't aware its was sold as a set, i only found the bar but not the stem or the shiftermounts, i need those :shock:

Stylus":1lfigx3z said:
^ think i know already :LOL: i wasn't aware its was sold as a set, i only found the bar but not the stem or the shiftermounts, i need those :shock:

I didn't find mine as a set. It actually took months of searching. A bit of luck. Good friends willing to sell their secret stash, and the decision to defer paying for my sons college education for at least a decade to get all the pieces together.

The LD was the hardest part to find. I would highly recommend a Nitto Dirt Drop stem if you are not specific to the LD. You will save yourself time and money. I have a Nitto DD on another bike and it looks, works great and is era correct. The shift pods were pretty tough to find also.

Cheers,
T

Great looking bike and I love the 3 you have in BOTM.

These photos, that bike, that shed, basically this thread makes me want to up sticks and move to the Pacific Northwest!

I love the feeling given by roller cam, quite smooth and stong.
But, I discover on my Merlin 2 problem with it :
1) removing the wheel
2) the mud

:LOL:

You did a fine job on your ritchey ! :D :cool:

Back