Ritchey parts sought.... to complete P-21 build (updated)

unclebuck

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all, I'm looking for some parts to complete my P-21 build

Excellent condition or NOS preferably (lol) – but what have you – anything considered:

2 x pair Ritchey WCS cantilever brakes (sorted) :mrgreen:

1 x Ritchey Force Comp or Ritchey Force Lite WCS 1” quill stem (any colour considered)

1 x pair Ritchey 'Lightning Rod' ti skewers - like these: http://www.bikepro.com/products/hub_ske ... skew.shtml

TIA

Re:

I have a pair of very little used Vantage Comps in silver. Only selling as a pair though i am afraid.

Re: Ritchey parts sought.... to complete P-21 build

I have a NOS Vantage Comp in dark grey and a used WCS in silver.

Did you win that P21 on Ebay recently?

Pm'ed interest in the vantage comps if unclebuck declines. I already have one vantage comp rim so a deal might be possible to work out ;-)

Tony

amaschio":3mescbdd said:
Pm'ed interest in the vantage comps if unclebuck declines. I already have one vantage comp rim so a deal might be possible to work out ;-)

Tony

Hi Tony,

I am buying them - however I already have another Vantage Comp rim as well that I could sell on to you if you are interested to make up a pair.

Also, I work in Farnham (just up the road) so it would be easy for you to pick up - no posting involved....

PM me if you are interested.

So, rims sorted still searching for Ritchey cantis (1 x bike's worth) - hen's teeth

and Quill Stem

unclebuck":kqiuky4r said:
So, rims sorted still searching for Ritchey cantis (1 x bike's worth) - hen's teeth

and Quill Stem
Have in silver and will sell. One is new never mounted the other new and mounted but never been more than around the block once.

gm1230126":kbz4lz3d said:
unclebuck":kbz4lz3d said:

and Quill Stem
Have in silver and will sell. One is new never mounted the other new and mounted but never been more than around the block once.

Sounds interesting. Sent you a PM :)

Back