Ritchey P20 Frame and Logic fork - SOLD

magas wrote :

.... any idea from what year the frame is

The frame I believe is from 96/97 fella..

Defiant wrote :

never seen that one coming ,...

it broke my heart when i sold it to you,..but you are even the bigger fan of the bike,..got to hurt

Bas , Sad times indeed fella.. :(

biocandy wrote :

maybe saw your build thread but couldn't find a pic complete bike seen straight from side.. from what i've seen though c-t looks 18" (hoping ) got that lenght in mm..? also wondering about frame weight.. do u know it??

Frame and forks are a shade under 6lbs with headset and a BB installed , so it is very light .. size wise the measurements as I've listed are correct.. and is a 17" c-t not 18" c-t

P20 wrote :

I thought it was an 18" (ctt) :roll:

I thought I was married to taylor swift.... Sadly not..

Defiant wrote :

i remember the bike smaller as 18"

Bas , def a 17" centre to top fella :)

remono wrote :

Pm'd back chap..

Indeed fella,, I'd built this up a to 18lb fully rideable bike with no problems , and it still rode and tracked perfectly.. proper whippet of a bike,, :)

Sithlord":3eaqa5so said:
Indeed fella,, I'd built this up a to 18lb fully rideable bike with no problems , and it still rode and tracked perfectly.. proper whippet of a bike,, :)

A most proper ride! That's a sweet riding frame.

Thanks for all the PM's and those who have showed interest in this beautiful frame ,

I will be sending detailed pictures out to all those who have requested them, later today.. thank's guys and gals.. :)

Pictures now sent to all those who have showed serious interest..

DSCN0467.jpg

Back