Sold Ritchey P Team rolling chassis

Is it still selling? My friend is looking for a bike, only he is small and needs 26-inch wheels, what size are yours?
It's a 26" indeed. But how "small" is he? Even 26" bikes come in sizes for tall people. ;-) My Ritchey is size Large (I'm 1,82 m).

Wim

It's a 26" indeed. But how "small" is he? Even 26" bikes come in sizes for tall people. ;-) My Ritchey is size Large (I'm 1,82 m).

Oh dear....you clearly haven't been keeping up with corporate 29er marketing B.S. ........26" is for children, dwarves and shopping bikes.😂

Unfortunately, I never got the memo either, so I've only ever ridden 26" at 6'4" tall...

Good luck with the sale its a fantastic bit of kit.

Hey Wim, that's a stellar deal for the Ritchey P Team setup you've got there, especially with the Fox F-series forks and the Deore XT wheels included. It's rare to find a setup that's been ridden for less than 1000 km. It seems like you've kept it in great shape for any enthusiast looking for a quality build with a solid frame at the heart. The negotiability on price is a nice touch too – fair play for letting it go to someone who'd give it the trails it deserves!
Hi Fred. Thanks for the reply. It went to a real Ritchey enthusiast who lacked a 26" in its stable. I'm confident he will take it out on the trails more than I did.

Back