Sold Ritchey P Team rolling chassis

WimVDD

Senior Retro Guru
Selling my 2014 Ritchey P Team rolling chassis (frame, headset, forks, wheels). Bike has hardly been used (less than 1000 km, I guess) as I ride my road and CX bike most of the time.

Frame: Ritchey P Team size 19" (L),
Forks: Fox F-series RL 32 (110 mm) with Remote Lockout. Forks are working as they should but need a service.
Wheels: Shimano Deore XT (10/11 speed) also in very good condition.

Asking 625 € (+ shipping from Belgium) for the lot.

PTEAM.jpg

Last edited:
O, my apologies. Probably my poor understanding of the English language.

More like my poor understanding of reading and writing the language :)

I actually have one of these frames and would not sell the frame on its own for that price, so a great deal for someone.

More like my poor understanding of reading and writing the language :)

I actually have one of these frames and would not sell the frame on its own for that price, so a great deal for someone.
I know...

But I have a 1997 Project 20 so I already have a 26" Ritchey for pure amusement. 😏 One day or another I'd like to have a 29" Ritchey (or Breezer Lightning) for the times my competitive me puts a race number on a shirt.

Selling my 2014 Ritchey P Team rolling chassis (frame, headset, forks, wheels). Bike has hardly been used (less than 1000 km, I guess) as I ride my road and CX bike most of the time.

Frame: Ritchey P Team size 19" (L),
Forks: Fox F-series RL 32 (110 mm) with Remote Lockout. Forks are working as they should but need a service.
Wheels: Shimano Deore XT (10/11 speed) also in very good condition.

Asking 625 € (+ shipping from Belgium) for the lot.

Besides that I can't help noticing that this bike has been in my house for a long time and by the way, I have to say that I used to go to English lessons with it, it really saved me a lot but after some time I found https://edubirdie.com/english-homework where I started to get my English homework from them and now I don't need it anymore, so this bike really is in a perfect condition.
View attachment 747849
Is it still selling? My friend is looking for a bike, only he is small and needs 26-inch wheels, what size are yours?

Back