Sold Ritchey Logic Prestige tubed frame

How can you part from the Cannondale? I'd keep it no matter what.
I may keep the frame and some of the other bits just in case I want to build it up again in the near future.

Also ground clearance is appalling and it is literally impossible to get onto with tight trousers.

Anyway we’re getting sidetracked from @mk one ‘s generosity so let’s not clutter up his thread anymore

I may keep the frame and some of the other bits just in case I want to build it up again in the near future.
I'm not the one to tell you what to do, but i'd ride it off road and the s bike as a commuter, if i'd have to reduce the number of bikes. How is the Kona project going?

I'm not the one to tell you what to do, but i'd ride it off road and the s bike as a commuter, if i'd have to reduce the number of bikes. How is the Kona project going?
It is a very capable bike, and s bike is good as a commuter as it’s a nice bike, fast, and less likely to get stolen if I leave it outside a shop locked.

I think I’m going to drop the kona as painted black as it really is quite expensive to build up. So I’m going to sell frame and components. I’m just getting overwhelmed at the amount of different builds I’ve been thinking of doing with it. There have been about 15 different varieties of builds I could do with it😆.

Anyway if you want to continue to take let’s pm or start a new thread

That's a kenisis / merlin* frame isn't it? If so, well made and rock solid.

* no not that merlin...the other merlin.

That's a kenisis / merlin* frame isn't it? If so, well made and rock solid.

* no not that merlin...the other merlin.

These were labelled up as something else, will come to me in a bit. Like the Melin shop frames they came in Tanges own Prestige tubeset also.

I have just purchased one of these frames, redone in white.
It was listed as a ballistic?
Arrived today and from a quick look seems a nice.
Long head tube though for a small frame.

I have just purchased one of these frames, redone in white.
It was listed as a ballistic?
Arrived today and from a quick look seems a nice.
Long head tube though for a small frame.

👍That's it, Ballistic. same as on this thread, which is making me want to build it up again now 🤦‍♂️

Not exactly the same, but similar..
I had one similar, in red with Columbus Zona main tubes and Ritchey dropouts, disc brake ready. (I found out it too was made for Merlin.
I Bought the frame for £55 on eBay in 2006 or something, it replaced my GT iDrive 4.0 frame. great frame especially for the price! I'd love to find another one like that!

Latest posts

Back