mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Digging through the garage I found this, been meaning to do something with it for years, never have, so decided to pass it on to someone that needs a frame to build themselves a bike.

As the title, it is made of Tange Ritchey Logic Prestige tubes, nice frame, cant remember the make now, plenty of info on them on here, size unknown, as in I could not find the tape measure, but about a 16/17", no bigger. The frame is in fair condition though the bb is proving stubborn so left it for someone fitter and more able to exert themselves.

It is for collection only around the M1 J29 area.

PM me.

20230325_125454.jpg 20230325_125532.jpg 20230325_125535.jpg 20230325_125610.jpg

Last edited:
If it wasn’t that far away and the fact that I have to pretty much sell everything bike related I have this would’ve been of interest…

(And a bit bigger…)

If it wasn’t that far away and the fact that I have to pretty much sell everything bike related I have this would’ve been of interest…

(And a bit bigger…)

Why do you have to sell everything bike related?

The workshop we currently rent is £1200 a month and starting to not be able to afford it. There is a block of houses waiting to be turned into workshops. My new bike workshop gets to be in a container! Which I’ve always dreamed of working in so it’s a win for me so I’m going to have to limit bikes to 2 so there’s an upcoming thread where I’ll sell mostly everything

The workshop we currently rent is £1200 a month and starting to not be able to afford it. There is a block of houses waiting to be turned into workshops. My new bike workshop gets to be in a container! Which I’ve always dreamed of working in so it’s a win for me so I’m going to have to limit bikes to 2 so there’s an upcoming thread where I’ll sell mostly everything

You have always dreamed of working in a container? o_O:) and haven't you just bought an S-Bike?

This is a perfect frame in my eyes. Tubing, geo, dropouts. More than generous to give it away..

You have always dreamed of working in a container? o_O:) and haven't you just bought an S-Bike?
Yes!😀 I love containers.

My excuse is s bike was tempting and I cracked. just how it goes.

So gonna sell every thing and buy a real nice top end bike with the 503 as my daily.

If I sell everything I can get an s bike 726 with spin wheels hopefully🙏☺️

Digging through the garage I found this, been meaning to do something with it for years, never have, so decided to pass it on to someone that needs a frame to build themselves a bike.

As the title, it is made of Tange Ritchey Logic Prestige tubes, nice frame, cant remember the make now, plenty of info on them on here, size unknown, as in I could not find the tape measure, but about a 16/17", no bigger. The frame is in fair condition though the bb is proving stubborn so left it for someone fitter and more able to exert themselves.

It is for collection only around the M1 J29 area.

PM me.

View attachment 724473View attachment 724474View attachment 724475View attachment 724476

Not exactly the same, but similar..

Attachments

• 20200708_144536.jpg
    20200708_144536.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yes!😀 I love containers.

My excuse is s bike was tempting and I cracked. just how it goes.

So gonna sell every thing and buy a real nice top end bike with the 503 as my daily.

If I sell everything I can get an s bike 726 with spin wheels hopefully🙏☺️
How can you part from the Cannondale? I'd keep it no matter what.

Back