Ringos new sale price drop before Ebay!

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Need to shift quite a bit of stuff... Usual deal please, post here first to register interest followed by swift PM. PP Gift please - my feedback on here is perfect.

Good discounts for multiple purchases and all prices include post. Some things still require pictures which I will add later.

DX Thumbies in very tidy condition, clamps missing a bit of paint but would touch up nicely and all clicks are sweet. £20 posted.

Ringle threaded stems (One Silver, One Black). One perfect, the other has slight decal damage to the logo on the stem cap, both never fitted. 150mm c-c with slight rise. £20 each or £37.50 the pair posted.

Modern exotic carbon top cap, bought last week for £8 - no longer needed... £5 posted.

M739 XT Canti's NOS in packaging (half a bikes worth). Includes the brake pads in XT cartridges. £30 posted

Two brand new still in packaging Charge 26 inch Splashbacks (1.8's). £14 posted.

As I say.. will add more pics later..

SOLD

Selle Italia Brown turbo saddle (Original NOS when I paid 60 quid off ebay!). It has WCS stripes that the reissues don't have...Boxed. Light dirt marks to nose bit all decals are perfect. Bargain at £45 posted - I've probably been up the road about twice on it... (Sold)

Manitou stem. Threaded 1&1/8th. Really tidy visual condition. One of the clamp bolts is rounded and seized. May try to get this sorted, then price would go up! Currently £22 posted stem length is 140 c-c (SOLD)

Campagnolo Euclid levers and matching (but could be Olympic brakes). I had these levers powdercoated and they came back pretty tidy. One of the pairs of brakes is missing it's plastic retaining cover. £40 posted for the lot. SOLD

No brand full carbon saddle (inc rails). Ridiculously light and surprisingly comfortable.. £23 Posted (SOLD)

M95* Front and rear mech, FD is 28.6 BP. Anodizing and logo's all in good order. Never ridden them but look OK... £25 for the pair (Sold).

Re: Ringos new sale much more to be added!

Interested in the Manitou stem, if the right length, pending pic please...

Re:

In the queue for Campag brakes/levers pics :)

Back