Ringle Chinese Skewer Repros

I really like them I’ve had a couple in the past no probs. And he is really good to email or message on Facebook can sort you out with a good deal also on shipping

Hi, there.

I'm glad to see you guys talk about my products. at first my English sucks, if any offend, my apologize in advance. I'm a vintage MTB fans, but I cannot find the spare part in market or its price is so much expensive before my business. my first product is dust boot of Cannondale Headshok fork, as you know the official has been abandoned to provide it long time. that means we just found them for much money even they are aging. when I made them for Cannondale fans, I think that I not only bring a boot to the fans but more energy to the community. and then our next product the needle bearing service tool of Headshok that 100% designed by my brand, it make people who can rebuild a Headshok fork including 4 needle bearings & 8 bearing races in 3 minutes. this is my video link:

Many people suggested me to make more when I was doing them, don't be limited in small field. so I start to make more, it brings much happiness and knowledge to me. the most important is I made much friendship, friends give me much power and help me to keep going. now I have made more than 50 kinds of part and I like every one, some parts just sold a few or even none one buy them but to bring more energy and happiness to the vintage community is enough to me.

About the price, I'm not a big brand that means I cannot order the parts in huge quantity, it makes me hard to reduce the costing. and there're many hidden costing in some process I have to count them.

I'm really happy to see that I've made more following by my brand, I expect to see more suggestions & feedback even critical that will get my brand growing up.

BTW: one of our new products will be released before the Christmas, the replacing Ringle Moby seat tube, we redesigned to make the pin hole reinforced.

Hi, there.

I'm glad to see you guys talk about my products. at first my English sucks, if any offend, my apologize in advance. I'm a vintage MTB fans, but I cannot find the spare part in market or its price is so much expensive before my business. my first product is dust boot of Cannondale Headshok fork, as you know the official has been abandoned to provide it long time. that means we just found them for much money even they are aging. when I made them for Cannondale fans, I think that I not only bring a boot to the fans but more energy to the community. and then our next product the needle bearing service tool of Headshok that 100% designed by my brand, it make people who can rebuild a Headshok fork including 4 needle bearings & 8 bearing races in 3 minutes. this is my video link:

Many people suggested me to make more when I was doing them, don't be limited in small field. so I start to make more, it brings much happiness and knowledge to me. the most important is I made much friendship, friends give me much power and help me to keep going. now I have made more than 50 kinds of part and I like every one, some parts just sold a few or even none one buy them but to bring more energy and happiness to the vintage community is enough to me.

About the price, I'm not a big brand that means I cannot order the parts in huge quantity, it makes me hard to reduce the costing. and there're many hidden costing in some process I have to count them.

I'm really happy to see that I've made more following by my brand, I expect to see more suggestions & feedback even critical that will get my brand growing up.

BTW: one of our new products will be released before the Christmas, the replacing Ringle Moby seat tube, we redesigned to make the pin hole reinforced.
Great stuff mate, your English is perfectly fine and nice with a bit of background. All the best to you and your business.

Glad you chimed in, this discussion had already showed me the value of what you are offering but hearing your story reinforces what great work you are doing. We need more like you in the community, SRP is another great one. Cheers 👍🏻

A repro for a collector? That is not a collector.

I will go for some Hope instead of that copy ... Well, I went for Hope. It is like buying a replica frame ... or handlebar. Sometimes works fine, sometimes a dentist is required, who knows (alibaba, aliexpres etc rules). 🤷‍♂️

Other thing is that someone give solutions because we don´t have anymore that spare part. Like old marzocchis, adapters etc etc. Or give new solutions that brands don´t whant to give us, like 12 speed in shimano old casettes, or adaptor to put 3 chainrings in front in some systems etc

What I would like to see in this skewers is the trade mark of the real maker, in this case -"improve parts" his logo etc to avoid confusion. Them it will be a homage, not a replica and could be more tasty, and if they improve a litle bit with some touches, it would be great and unique.

Last edited:
Thought I'd give a review of the repro crank caps improvepart offers which are a very close match to the rare and expensive Cook crank caps. I had hoped the finish would be a bit shinier as an NOS black Cook crank would have some shine to it through the anodizing, they have more of a satin finish, not a negative but something to be aware of before ordering. My Cook cranks are DIY painted black and clear coated so I added a couple coats of clear and the finish is a good match. The amount they are domed is a bit less than the OG Cooks version but not too far off.

Overall I am very pleased with them 😁 :cool:

20240228_140129828_iOS.jpg
20240228_140350096_iOS.jpg

Back