Ringlé Development parts: HUBS (picture heavy)

Re:

Hi,

I thought that I wantet to show you an build with the Ringle Ti-Stix hubs.

Its build for an 700c wheelset with carbon rims in 36mm higth that was drilled with 2.1mm holes for upside Down straight pull spokes (meaning no nippels in the rim side). Hubs is converted to 130mm with an donor Super Super 8 road hub...

Building the hubs with the nippels only at hub-side is very complicated. In the rear you will need special tools to getting to the nippels. And quite frankly it is a hell of a job to get the tension right at drive side because of the difficoult acces to the nippels. I used 16mm nippels just to get acces to the in the drive side.

Spokes are: DT revolution (drive side), Titanium (non-drive side) sapim 2.0-1.8-2.0 (front Wheel). spoke length is a night mare to figre out too!

They rides on this very "Ringl'ed" Klein Quantum II.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=330768

Attachments

• front hub wheel.jpg
    front hub wheel.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,972
  • rear hub.jpg
    rear hub.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,972
Re:Ringle ti stix wheel set

Did not realize these were so rare even though mine are just the silver ones they do look stunning just trying to find the right build for them
Anyways here,s a few pics

Attachments

• P1020933.JPG
    P1020933.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,634
  • P1020929.JPG
    P1020929.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,635
  • P1020928.JPG
    P1020928.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,635
  • P1020927.JPG
    P1020927.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,634
  • P1020923.JPG
    P1020923.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,634
I only have a front but it doesn't appear to have ever been laced. Needs a good polishing though.
p0JwqP.jpg

Still love silver Ringle hubs most of all and like many, just waiting for the right build for these which are NOS.

Y8u8FP.jpg

pm6JC09jj

Re:

Dear all,

IS THERE A 20H FRONT OUT THERE?

Im currently rebuilding my old Ti-Stix/Hed road wheels (see above on the Klein Quantum II) with some more "normal" Ringle SuperDuper8/Sun of bubba hubs. Hole thing is due to the Ti-Stix hubs was a bit to complicated to work on (spokes on the hubside, that is).

I want to use the same rims with 20/28h combination. For now I have manged to find a rear hub in 28h/130mm but only found a 24h/100 front (sun/ringle Subofbubba). The plan is to source a 20h front hub... I have searched around for some time but have not come across one. Does any of you know if there was ever produced a front 20h hub? Im not very very picky of them being before Sun came into the picture as im likely ging to have them anodizied in a nice blue..

Attachments

• Ringle road hubs small2.jpg
    Ringle road hubs small2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,025
Dude, sorry, it's not good news. No, there was never a regular drilled flange 20h hub.
I do have a 20h Ti Stix front spare though, I'm pretty sure. PM me of that's of interest.
I can press it apart with the proper tools if needs be, if it's going for ano.

elite504":1d1p7ygp said:
Dude, sorry, it's not good news. No, there was never a regular drilled flange 20h hub.
I do have a 20h Ti Stix front spare though, I'm pretty sure. PM me of that's of interest.
I can press it apart with the proper tools if needs be, if it's going for ano.

Thanks. I though so. I have been in all the catalogs. I considered to go with a tandem 40h hub.

I will PM you an the ti-stix. I could run the ti-stix in the front. It is the rear ti-stix that is so damm irritating to work on (unless one cheats and uses nippels in both ends of the spokes).

Latest posts

Back