Right hand pedal only wanted

MarkS

Old School Hero
I know this is a strange request, but as I’m a one legged man, I only need one pedal!! I’m returning to cycling, and experimenting with some different pedals. I’ve tried some Shimano M520’s, but could do with a clipless platform pedal.

If anyone has an odd pedal gathering dust, and it’s cleat (if it isn’t like the standard cleat I have), definitely interested.

Re:

Don’t mean to be insensitive but which leg/side pedal are you after? .drive side or non drive ?

Cheers

Ant

Re:

I bought a bunch of dx pedals a while ago but a couple had broken cages. Let me check if I have a spare right, your welcome to it for the postage if I do.

Have a set of DX pedals somewhere, like below only not as good condition, if you want to try them. Should be same cleat as yours.

Mark

Attachments

• pedals.jpg
    pedals.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 241
Antstark":1iovno9t said:
:LOL: ha ha..thanks mate..so it does :roll:

Will go look in the shed !

Retro Spud":1iovno9t said:
Ant

The title of the post says Right hand side wanted

Lol - I’ve done it few times myself when the size of the seat post is in title :facepalm:

mk one":1z26523i said:
Have a set of DX pedals somewhere, like below only not as good condition, if you want to try them. Should be same cleat as yours.

Mark

Hi mark if the op doesn’t want them I’d be interested, pop me a pm with price posted please.

Re:

I have set of minty blue cage clipless pedals £20 PPG shipped to UK. Pics later if interested. Cages might be reversible so the left cage could be used as a spare tbc.

Back