Riding in January has been a washout. Discuss

daj":1qc09j5r said:
who still at the age of 9 needs to be told to put his hand over mouth when sneezing :roll:

Tomorrow I am back at the gym for a 5 day stint to get me back in the game !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you can only blame the parents for that :LOL: and why a 5 day stint? when will you recover ? all you will end up doing is running yourself down dave. try 2 or 3 days then a rest day ,and time for your body to recover then go again. i always find after a day of i am keen to get back in there

and i am finding it funny how no mention of adrian riding is being posted,a bit like 2012 i guess :LOL:

ededwards":30zvkh0l said:
grumpycommuter":30zvkh0l said:
To summarise, this post is an ungentlemanly ruse to ferment self-doubt amongst potential Gospel Pass riders in order for The Machiavellian Edwards, who will be clearly superfit and on 200 mls / week to trounce everyone on home turf!

I am flattered that this thread is seen as part of a grand plan but you are wrong here as your choice of après ride headwear.

A combination of rubbish weather and mental rather than physical malaise means that I have done just shy of bugger all. Still, once I have finished watching the death throes of Murray-Djokovic, I'm going to rectify that.

Does this mean i need a new hat?

matthew71":hi2jwx67 said:
and i am finding it funny how no mention of adrian riding is being posted,a bit like 2012 i guess :LOL:

That depends on the criteria that you are judging. Month for month Jan 2012 has been a rather epic 200% improvement from December with James's FoD ride and a pottle around the snowy bridleways and back roads of the cotswold hills on Friday last week.

But you're right it still sucks :LOL:

Back