Ridgeback 702 rs

My_Teenage_Self

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All.

Before I break for parts and sell them off, I wondered if there was any interest in my ridgeback. It's in 'used' condition, most of the parts are pretty good, but the frame is covered in chips and marks. Structurally excellent, and a decent rider, but not a show bike. I used it for my Mayhem night lap, and she did great. The forks have just had a brand new set of enduro seals. Everything works as it should. all in all, it's a pretty nice bike, weighing in at 26lb.

Frame; Ridgeback 702 RS (actually pretty nice, albeit has seen plenty of action).
Fork; Marzocchi Bomber Z2
Drivetrain; primarily XT 737 & gripshift x-rays.
Wheels; Coda/Hugi Hubs, Mavic 230 Rims
Saddle; Flite Alpes.
Stem; Kore
Handle bars; Club roost
Tyres; Charge Splashback

It will not come with brakes. The maguras are NOT for sale.

It also has the original rigid forks, and LX threaded headset, so could do a deal if you didn't want the bombers.

I can't post a whole bike without travelling an hour each way, so if you really wanted it posted (UK only) it would cost, and take me a week.

So, as she stands, with NO BRAKES OR PEDALS, collected from new forest or maybe Salisbury area, £140. Have a look at the parts, and you'll see it's worth that. The Frame was Karma from a fellow retrobiker, so if I break it, then it'll go Karma again.

Full story and pics here; viewtopic.php?f=6&t=396900

This is lovely and I'd be surprised if someone didn't snap it up - that seems like a very decent price. If you do decide to split and would be prepared to post, I'd be interested in the saddle and potentially tyres

If you're local and fancy it, but don't like the price, make me an offer :)

If you're not local, and want it sent, make me an offer too. I should be able to post it at the weekend, obviously, it'll cost you extra. Otherwise I'll (have to) strip it at the weekend.

Need the room...

Back