Ribble frame- Frank Herety ??

If the frame's due for a trip to a workshop for a new dropout, you may as well kill two birds with one stone and get them to sort the seatpost too, provided you don't mind spending a bit more.

Steel Ribbles - no help whatsoever I know, but one thing I can definitely tell you is that it's not a Mike Kowal product; his Ribble frames don't carry frame numbers as such. My own Kowal/Reynolds 653 Ribble frame just has "653" stamped on the BB shell!

David

David B":27g3nukf said:
Steel Ribbles - no help whatsoever I know, but one thing I can definitely tell you is that it's not a Mike Kowal product; his Ribble frames don't carry frame numbers as such. My own Kowal/Reynolds 653 Ribble frame just has "653" stamped on the BB shell!

David

mine doesnt even have that - it just has "56" (it's a 56cm)

repairs

Try Chris Marshall at Keighley. Yorkshire. Tel 01535 691073. A decent frame builder who does a lot of renovation work and re sprays. Had a few bikes done there now and always o.k.
regards
Peter

Re: repairs

half cog":1j6y7zz4 said:
Try Chris Marshall at Keighley. Yorkshire. Tel 01535 691073. A decent frame builder who does a lot of renovation work and re sprays. Had a few bikes done there now and always o.k.
regards
Peter

+1, Chris does all my renovation work.

Back