Return to The Hell of Horcum (Sunday 8th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

I think someones been looking at my Land Rover club calender and then putting rides on the same day !, won't be there due to prior commitment again !.
Matthew

Spudly":c6004weq said:
Andy if youre going to be stuck for transport im sure ill be able to swing by on the way up if needed?

Thanks Spud, I may take you up on that in exchange for cake etc at Levisham, or just petrol money if you'd rather.
Which way will you be coming across?

I'm slowly getting fitter - lost a stone over the past two weeks but still a couple more to go yet.

It's not a bad ride across from Hutton Buscel to the Horcum car park - pretty much flat once you get up onto the Dalby level. I do need to get out a couple of times at least before hand though; if only to get reaccustomed to my saddle.

Matthews":h9kko03i said:
I think you should move it to 1st June :(

Sorry mate its the only Sunday I'm free in June...

I'll be starting to reccy the routes for our national soon, do you want me to drop you a massage when I'm out ?

Re:

Yes please Vern , I'm up that way for the spring bank weekend (24th 25th 26th) but other than that let me know , didn't expect you to change the Horcum run as I'm only one of many , pity it wasn't the Saturday as I'd made the effort and got up there for that and just been knackered for the trial on Sunday in the opposite direction (Lancashire !) .
Matthew

mistermonkeywrench":imluug5y said:
Thanks Spud, I may take you up on that in exchange for cake etc at Levisham, or just petrol money if you'd rather.
Which way will you be coming across?

I'm slowly getting fitter - lost a stone over the past two weeks but still a couple more to go yet.

It's not a bad ride across from Hutton Buscel to the Horcum car park - pretty much flat once you get up onto the Dalby level. I do need to get out a couple of times at least before hand though; if only to get reaccustomed to my saddle.

Youre more than welcome bud, i recall you saying youre not far from where my mate lives and i go up via staxton and seamer to his, i can go that way across and pick you up along the way, if you pm me your postcode then we can sort it for definite nearer the time?

Good to hear youre doing well getting out again, i still need to shift some timber but im struggling to do it lol, although it might be a bit much biking across and back on top of the ride aswell?

Re:

I rode this route today and its a bit wet in place's but most is dry, will be one or two detours so we don't get too muddy.
Here's some pics to remind you how good this route is....

See ya a'll Sunday...

Hmmm, apparently the uk has a yellow weather warning for this weekend, are we still going to play out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back