Reeth SUNDAY 9th June (Date Change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Si I thought you may be on train , as you are in van come to my house which is 2 minz from station I’ll pm younaddress

Re: Reeth 8th June

Last minute but might be moving it to sunday re the weather , anyone got a number for Si ?

Re:

Please be aware that we have changed the day to Sunday, this is due to the bad weather expected tomorrow. :facepalm:

Re: Reeth 8th June

Due to the weather this ride is moving to Sunday 9th , all other details the same , any more takers will be welcome .All parties going have been informed and the decision was made with them .

Re:

Well, i had this ride down as sunday, so good job it has moved, otherwise i would have turned up tomorrow and found nobody to ride with! See you guys there, just got to decide what bike to bring, as not ridden there before. Think one of my hardtails will do if terrain is like what i have ridden around Bolton Castle. didn't realise it is a good hour and a half from me either, thought it was closer. Should be there around 10 ish. At least forecast is better.
Time to get the ST out for another run, leave the van at home! :D

Re:

Just finished cobbling tomorrow's (today's now I suppose) ride together. Me? Last minute?

Night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back