retrobiker of the month comp.

Gary,

Thanks, but really it was just stuff I had collecting dust and was of no intrinsic value. As for the postage a few quid isn't even a pint and I was off to post other stuff I'd sold anyway.

Glad you like the free stuff! :)

Hardley worthy of retrobiker of the month, I'm sure others have/would do the same.

Part of why I like mountain biking as a sport, we're all quite a sociable bunch, not like the miserable hikers I encountered the other week a Dalby, couldn't even be bothered to reply to my greeting - you're in the fresh air in god's own county enjoy it!!!

Dave

Credit where credit is due Dave :cool: .

I think the lads and lassies here are a top bunch and your free stuff will be getting muddy very soon, indeed if you are local, me and a bunch of the scottish mob "macretro" will be at the singlespeed UK champs in dalby this year- thread in rides section, would love to get you that pint (or two), so if you are about make sure you wear a red carnation.

cheers again :D

MrNero50":29jcn14r said:
Hardley worthy of retrobiker of the month, I'm sure others have/would do the same.

Well you are now whether you want it or not so you better clear a space on the mantell piece for the mahooosive trophy that will come in the post :D

Gary, you jammy swine :twisted: :LOL:

Yeah, he's a really nice chap! Met as planned today

New frame looks great too, wasn't free though :p

was a good deal like. Thanks :cool:

Back