RetroBike Special Event: Mountain Mayhem 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow way to go Jon :LOL:

I will only be bringing 3 bikes this year than the 12 of last !

I will also bring a 5L can of fuel for the genny to help out :cool:

John":2yu11fgu said:
jonnyboy666":2yu11fgu said:
was hoping someone would be there that early, hopefully we can get a spot similar to last year, being right next to the course was brilliant :cool:

Will be down early doors to bags a spot again.

I'm sending Adrian down with the camper Friday - I shall be there after work.

OOoo and happy to contribute to hire of generator!

got a pass to come friday after work now :D tried out the new pop up tent,theyre a bugger to fold back away :evil:

looking forward to this event even more now,shame the wife has stopped me riding as much in prep so no lap records from longun :(

So is there anyone getting down there Thursday morning and claiming rb base camp ?.think I'll be getting down there just after dinner all been well

Anyone fancy meeting up for the course inspection at 4 on Friday? I'll be on a mongrel 1995 DBR Axis team titanium wearing an AWFUL 90s DBR top. I'll go to the start line at 4 and hang around a bit for any other retro bikers then get a lap or two in.

SP

dont finish work till 5 ish ;) ,so 3 hour drive etc ill be there around 9,or beer oclock lol

Think there will be a few joining in for lap.regarding the BBQ we've just slaughtered a couple of lambs and was thinking about bringing some cuts down so was just wondering who would like some fresh cut lamb (just so I can bring enough )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back