Retrobike National Series Rd 1: Lake District ~ 25/02/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm coming plus 1 more
this will be my first time out on a rb ride and i'm looking forward to it :D

Lake district in Feb. We're gonna get so wet. :-/ :-D

Does it get muddy round this route or is it more likely going to be rocky and wet instead like the Peaks? I don't think I can't bear to put mudguards on the Rocky on its first ride but if it's going to be biblical amounts of water and mud

I just want to make the ride comfortable. Well as comfortable as a large tube alloy rigid trials bike can be. :roll:

Rob Atkin":2hfo77v9 said:

Does it get muddy round this route or is it more likely going to be rocky and wet instead like the Peaks? I don't think I can't bear to put mudguards on the Rocky on its first ride but if it's going to be biblical amounts of water and mud

I just want to make the ride comfortable. Well as comfortable as a large tube alloy rigid trials bike can be. :roll:

MAN UP FFS!!

It's just mud and water. It's good for the soul.

You'll be fine Rob. There isn't much mud at all, as it's mostly well draining slate.

You might get a bit wet if it rains, or if you fall into Coniston Water..

Dr S":1iiv92nr said:
Rob Atkin":1iiv92nr said:

MAN UP FFS!!

It's just mud and water. It's good for the soul.

Normally I'd agree, but I'm loving the Crud Guard(s) at the moment! And it's okay 'cuz they're period correct...

drystonepaul":2wymeazu said:
You'll be fine Rob. There isn't much mud at all, as it's mostly well draining slate.

You might get a bit wet if it rains, or if you fall into Coniston Water...

If I fall into Coniston water I will drown as I can't swim. Hopefully that won't be a possibility.... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back