Retrobike @ Mountain Mayhem 2012 - The Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
REKIBorter":32vrme4x said:
Looks like the party starts Thursday. I will be there on Thursday afternoon again this year to get things going. No Nobby the Sheep and Sidewinder this year - the usual suspects when it come to claiming a good camping spot.
Who says no Sidewinder ?

that mean your coming sidewinder if not WHY NOT :evil: its not the same without ya

I can live without nobby though ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: only kidding neil :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Right im bringing the bungalow and not heard from Neil_j so might have a spare room available All i ask is No children or pets :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sidewinder":1vlf4fud said:
REKIBorter":1vlf4fud said:
Looks like the party starts Thursday. I will be there on Thursday afternoon again this year to get things going. No Nobby the Sheep and Sidewinder this year - the usual suspects when it come to claiming a good camping spot.
Who says no Sidewinder ?

Are you travelling down on your moped?

Me & a mate should be arriving on Friday pm as spectators. I'm looking forward to meeting as many chaps as possible. this all sounds like a great weekend.. roll on!

REKIBorter":477dr413 said:
Sidewinder":477dr413 said:
REKIBorter":477dr413 said:
Who says no Sidewinder ?

Are you travelling down on your moped?
IF I came down on the SCOOTER I would spend the weekend trying to straighten up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back