Retrobike, it's opened my eyes . . . .

Re:

People are always nicer and more interesting in person. Peeps should never take anothers opinion too much to heart, they are just like @$$0s etc By and large i like all the characters on here, even people with extreem political views. Society needs balance and it would be boring if everybody agreed all the time. Dont stigmatise others based on their avatar or preferred bike brand. RB members are far more stimulating than many on Car forums.

Just my take.

Agree with OPs points too

Re: Re:

Double-E F":204l6wwh said:
For some strange reason, I sometimes tend to think fellow forum members actually look like their avatars ;) , which is great fun when you actually see pictures of them appearing on here :LOL:

I quite often look like my avatar....I really should concentrate on what's in front of me :facepalm:

moomintroll_is_not_amused_by_kol98-d6tyfei.png

Re:

When you start believing you can judge people from their wittering on an internet site, you have lost the plot.

Some of us are not posting about bike builds because we are not doing anything we think is extraordinary, or particularly interesting.

For some, it is important to catalogue what they are up to. I accept that need for validation, and would never criticise it.

I like M Power's take on this, and would be happy to host such an enlightened soul for a pint.

In fact, there is no one I would not be happy to entertain for a pint or fifteen.

Like so many things in life, it would be nice if we all focused on what we have in common, rather than what divides us.

Re:

T'would be my pleasure HF...chin chin Sir :D

I always say, you cant be a bad person if you ride a bicycle and i have never met someone out riding i really didnt like. Not the case with golf sometimes. I have met some right aholes on the course and that can be hard work for 4/5hrs ! Its a great game though, excellent for making life long friends.

Back