RetroBike in decline?

perhaps why items aren't selling is the quality of the ads are piss poor? poor photos if they have them or links to web site to view them. I'm no IT wizz kid but even i can load up pictures on here.

Re:

When i get the balls to ask john properly id love to own retrobike and move it further, its ace and i love it.... ;)

Re: Re:

longun":3m1ml75b said:
When i get the balls to ask john properly id love to own retrobike and move it further, its ace and i love it.... ;)

Any123 tells me a few have tried Bu its not for sale or trade...

What it really needs is a clear out of the AWOL mods and a some new blood, whilst I'm not putting myself forward, I think I've put more effort into just a single event (Mayhem 2017) than the National rides MOD has put in over the past two years....

If it wasn't for Mike Muz, LGF and the Jocks ....oh and Pedro there wouldn't be any rides,

What really bakes my beanz is LGF even volunteer to take over the national rides and was slapped down and what happened..... Nothing,
The Rot has been allowed to set in even deeper....which is a Shame as I've met some good friends on these rides

The whole thing Pi$$3d me off so much I wanted to make a stand(in a positive way) to prove the apathy was unfounded and with little more than a bit of effort 50 riders are paid up and entered for Mayhem.

This site just needed some Zing putting back in,

Anyway...as you were!

lets call them ' participants ' I'm more comfortable with that.

Fair point well made Mr potato.

I'm not into sensationism.... Nor do I like negativity

But apathy at the top level is killing this site, if it wasn't for the loyal grassroots it would be on its kness.

Granted handing the keys over, needs careful consideration before hand, THM as RetroBikes grand master flash would be bizarre/bonkers but a freshen up every few years of the key positions rather than a job for life would be a good thing, especially if voted in.

of course it's on the decline!
crashing soon!

therefore, dump your stuff now!!!
sell at any price!!
or it will become even less valuable in a month or two!

*vink :)

tintin40":39kn9b70 said:
perhaps why items aren't selling is the quality of the ads are piss poor? .

Not sure about this. Ive noticed that on ebay bikes arent selling for what i ecpect them too, got a couple on at yje mo and not getting a nibble.

There was a nice orange ibis mojo for 1300 that didnt sell :eek:

Could be brecit uncertainty? Who knows but its a good time to buy if yet have the cash n space.

Back