Retro trials frame: Pashley, Orange, Cannondale

trials26

Retro Newbie
Hi all
interesting concept this forum and one I'm pleased to have come accross,
like a few others on here (I presume) I'm not a big fan of the newer biketrial frame - curvy horrible types, I much prefer an older type, Therefore if anyone has one of the following for sale and can post (or I can collect if local) please get in touch!

Pashley 26mhz
Giant Martin hawyes (yellow)
Cannondale Ashton
Brisa b26
Orange zero

from that era?

thanks for your time

hope to find something!!

Barry

Yeah just 26" I'm afraid, I only have a large amount of parts for 26
But thanks,
I should have mentioned that...
Cheers

I also have a Pashley 26mhz complete bike. It's currently on sale in a local bike shop, but I'd consider stripping for a frame only sale, if the right offer were made.

Here's a pic of the Giant Team Trials Hawyes replica frame. No 349. It's been sitting in my attic gathering dust since I cracked the disc mount. The frame is used, and has the usual scratches and marks found in used trials frames, however, disc mount aside, it is structurally perfect. Somewhere in the midst of time, the original Giant blue rigid forks have disappeared and the frame has no headset or BB (there is one fitted at the moment, but it's not usable and I'm going to remove it asap)

dsc00950we.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I'm going to give it a good clean, and am happy to supply more images if you'd like them. PM me if you're interested.

As I mentioned, I also have a Pashley 26mhz which is fully built and is currently on sale in a bike shop near me. Again, PM me if you're interested and I'll sort out some pictures of it. I'm based in Swansea, SWales, but can organise a courier for cost price if necessary.

I stumbled across this ad on google, so you may well have a frame sorted by now but I thought I'd let you know what I have available, just in case.

Cheers.

Hi Barry, I suspect I may have recently met you...cant be that many Barry's in Doncaster into trials!

Back