Pashley 26MHz.

Re: Re:

Cheers guys. :cool:

Got any pics of your ones Ben?

kyle888":2xzlmjvi said:
Get a hacksaw on that seatpost!! ;)

:LOL:

The seatpost does go quite far down, but not far enough to be slammed. The plan is to chop it for best compromise once I've test ridden it. ;)

Re: Pashley 26MHz new build.

She is finished. :D

IMG_0806_zpsgla0s9dx.jpg

IMG_0804_zpshdsqwv0o.jpg

IMG_0800_zpsj1bnbgzo.jpg

IMG_0799_zpsg9i6ew1l.jpg

IMG_0797_zpssoiidtsj.jpg

IMG_0796_zpszkuj2ybe.jpg

IMG_0795_zpstmpa2lnl.jpg

Hope you like. ;)

Re: Pashley 26MHz new build.

I remember in about 98 when I was at the Land Rover rally at Billing the Pashley lads jumping and hopping over their defender 130 on these bikes.. It was really good to watch.

Re:

Thats excellent. When my mk1 Chameleon got nicked I had my LBS build me up one of these when they first came out with a bit of a jumpy spec. Was a great bike and I've always been on the lookout for another - maybe not to build but to hang on the wall!

Recently picked up a near mint 24MHz to use for cruising around on etc - real soft spot for everything TV Series related...

Re: Re:

you said: Got any pics of your ones Ben?

in reply to that....

here is the black one I had last year...the new owner who bought it from me sprayed it mint green :facepalm:

and here is my ivory one which I bought NOS on ebay in 2013

I love them, I have this weird illness that I have to buy them now and again and then build them, only to keep them for a few months and sell them on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was my weapon of choice back in 1999! here is my first ever one which I saved my ass off for working at the local co-op supermarket on weekends....

hanging in crap parts taken off my old make shift trials mtb!

then a few pics of me riding in early 2000 when I had managed to get some better parts!

those were the days! :LOL: ;)

Back