Retro North cancelled

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":1wjjujpk said:
Thank you young sirs, anymore so I may update the list?

Sorry some cant make it due to prior arrangements, just a bad clash of dates I guess.

but this is the first one so if it is a success and if it continues maybe it'll be a bigger success in years to come and maybe some more folks will be attracted along.

Thank you
RBG
Lee

Lee I might be interested in this, incidentally I know York Races really well - my family are bookies and I've been working there adhoc for the last 20 years at race meets! I'll check the diary and get back to you if that's okay but might just opt for one day if it's no trouble? Also if anyone is looking for accommodation we are friends with a farming family who run a wonderful B&B at their farm, probably around 20 mins drive away from the races and VERY good value - anyone interested PM me for details.

Re:

Sounds good fella, one day is good for me and your offer to help out for a camp site is very kind.
:)

Re: Retro North

Any news on whether this event will still be on? Mayhems gone west due to not having cancellation insurance in place......

Ps, if it’s still on I can bring 7 or 8 show standard Clauds from the 50’s 60’s 70’s 80’s & 90’s

Re: Retro North

Peachy!":34lko4xl said:
Any news on whether this event will still be on? Mayhems gone west due to not having cancellation insurance in place......

I was just thinking that all of a sudden, this one may have a lot more interest lol.

I'm suddenly free that weekend and York certainly isn't far for me either!

Re:

As far as both I and the organisers are aware it's on, the only things that would stop it is floods or the government banning events.

Re:

I'm bringing two bikes lee.
Got a work bike, marin San Rafael 700c. May gain road wheel kudos for the gang.

1995 model.

See you soon.

Re:

30 bikes......rookie numbers haha I'll ne all weekend, even friday if I can haha

Re:

Will be at York rally so will pop on to have a look and say hello (more so if it’s near the beer tent).

Re: Re:

longun":1hddbr8o said:
30 bikes......rookie numbers haha I'll ne all weekend, even friday if I can haha

Sounds good fella, I was being conservative on your numbers ;)
marc two tone":1hddbr8o said:
I'm bringing two bikes lee.
Got a work bike, marin San Rafael 700c. May gain road wheel kudos for the gang.

Retro skinny wheels welcome :D

Back