Retro Nike?

the Epics are cool,..i still have a NIB pair somewhere
this is only a small part, i guess i have like 60 pairs of sneakers,..

Attachments

• sneakers.jpg
    sneakers.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 802
letmetalktomark":1ewe0dtq said:
Wu-Tangled":1ewe0dtq said:
of course, IMO, the prettiest was the 11...

Nonsense, absolute nonsense :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It was all about the 6.....

Air_Jordan_6.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

Yep. Those are the ones. In black!

Trainees.

The bane of my early years.

All the kids around me (the Wu-Ts of the world) were turning up to PE in 100 quid Nikes.

The most I was ever allowed to spend was a tenner.

Which meant the dizzy heights of British Knights and Nicks were what graced my sad, ashamed and disgraced feet...

I can still feel the torment...

Have never been able to walk past a Bacons shoe shop since leaving school.

I need to try and get a pair of those jordan XX1's now but at a reasonablish price lol Here's to hoping

Niek SPDs

One thing I've always lamented are the somewhat garish constraints imposed on cycling footwear because of their need for housing cleats. It's either real-ale rambler (which look atrocious on naked white legs) or "If you squint, I could be Lance Armstrong's fatter brother" techno-transformer affairs. You could always throw away your pedals and run BMX flats, but I miss the "up-pull" effect when having to climb.

However, it seems Nike have come to our rescue (in the US, at least) and put out some SPD-dunks. Regard them here:

RTEmagicC_nike_dunk_gyrizo_bmx_front.jpg.jpg

I like 'em, seem the singlespeeders are out to put the kaibosh on them:

http://www.londonfgss.com/thread8920.html

BoyBurning":14s1l64f said:
Trainees.

The bane of my early years.

All the kids around me (the Wu-Ts of the world) were turning up to PE in 100 quid Nikes.

The most I was ever allowed to spend was a tenner.

Which meant the dizzy heights of British Knights and Nicks were what graced my sad, ashamed and disgraced feet...

I can still feel the torment...

Have never been able to walk past a Bacons shoe shop since leaving school.

Bacons :LOL:

Feel your pain though, i do recall having a set of hi-tec squash x4. Not quite the cachet of air jordans or pumps.

Back