Retro MTB Calendar featuring BOTM's - Bike Ninja

Ordered....
BTW.... got bored of waiting on my laptop, so ordered on my phone which took seconds..

Re:

Be interested if the desktop loading is still an issue. I’ve actually completely redone the website since it was brought up previously. Still a few performance tweaks to do but hoping it’s better than it was.

Thanks for the orders, and the support.

Tim

Re:

Another completely satisfied customer here Tim, absolutely stellar work, it's awesome, I doff my cap to thee sir :thumb:

Re:

Mine arrived safely this morning absolutely first class quality calendar. Its a really good size - somehow I thought is was going to be smaller - but its proper calendar size & going to look fab on the wall.
The image of the Roberts Dogsbolx for February is ace.

Re: Re:

hbrowni1964":ju5tc9rl said:
Mine arrived safely this morning absolutely first class quality calendar. Its a really good size - somehow I thought is was going to be smaller - but its proper calendar size & going to look fab on the wall.
The image of the Roberts Dogsbolx for February is ace.

Postage has been a bit more by going for the larger one rather than a folded one but quality of the product came first so wasn't a hard decision really. Glad you like it. There's a reason that the Dogs is in Feb ;) That one is extra special as it was Hemmings bike which was scribbled on by Jo Burt.

Back