Retro (ish) car audio stuff

oooh - boxed

£5 - £15 for the Pioneer speakers

£5 - £15 for the graphic (Pioneer?)

£5 - £30 for the Phillips (is it FM?)

the amp and cassette are from around 1978 onwards.

Prices depend on demand and sanity of potential buyers... ;)

big.eck":2fhniwj7 said:
jimihendrix":2fhniwj7 said:
I've been umming and aaaing (if that's the way to type that saying :LOL: ) about the stereo in my Capri, at the moment it's got the standard (non working) radio filling the hole in the dash, in two minds whether to replace this with a period radio cassette or hide a modern CD player in the glove box ?, need to cut the dash to fit a modern unit in place of the original which i dont want to do.

So used to CD's now though that i'd probably think the cassette was sh*te, and most of my cassettes are so old they'd probably get chewed anyway (Curiosity killed the cat anyone :LOL: )

From what i've seen there is a demand for them though, as LGF says, good money for a good working period item.

you can pick up a pre cut dash fasica for 20-25 quid jimmi..... just a case of swapping them over (a couple of screws) and bobs your auntie....

are you on here btw ? http://ccscotland.17.forumer.com/index.php

Yeah Eck, i know about pre cut dashes but meant to say i dont want a modern head unit on show either (i'm a fussy bugger :roll: ) that's why the idea of a hidden CD player.

I'm a member of that Forum but not on there much really, spend too much time on here :LOL:

The unit in the Capri at the moment is just the bog standard AM/MW radio, cheers for the MP3 idea LGF, i'll maybe go for that ;)

Back