Retro bike Influencer

Is there a correlation between knowledge and influence ?
All my ideas are bad , could I be a reverse type influencer ?
I thought that was the whole point of social media influencers…. absolutely no knowledge but somehow say the right things (tho mostly not) be “aesthetically pleasing” (mostly not, have you seen Turkish cosmetic “do it all” share prices in recent years) but have loads of social media clout or whatever (mainly bought from Far Eastern human/bot farms) ahaha

I thought that was the whole point of social media influencers…. absolutely no knowledge but somehow say the right things (tho mostly not) be “aesthetically pleasing” (mostly not, have you seen Turkish cosmetic “do it all” share prices in recent years) but have loads of social media clout or whatever (mainly bought from Far Eastern human/bot farms) ahaha
All social media has increasingly killed off content creation to a point where mostly sponsored and algorithm pleasing content gets anywhere. As a result most of the bicycle related content creators just push products or ride on the back of various hot trends. They don't want content creators, but content consumers. Even the smaller channels thrive best when they make videos pushing this bluelug boutique mentality, piggybacking rivendell, radavist and crust trends.

No wonder I'm not getting the traction . Virtual eastern princesses in a virtual playground . Dang .

Back