Retro aluminium frame - £25 posted! - Offers!

Re: Scott frame! Aluminium oversize £35 wondernuts!

samc":zeuzdgqy said:
Plinth not included in sale, but if you come round I'll let you chop some veg on it if you'd like to bring carrots/courgettes etc with you.

Happy to help.

May be persuaded to sell plinth for £165 (£175 posted)
Grass £8

That's not a plinth. It's clearly the female version.

A Plinthess.

I'll get my coat.

Re: Alloy Scott frame - £25 posted!

What is the cheese? Is it NOS ?

Re:

Many thanks re: plinthess technicality.

NB. Cheese is not quite NOS but is only lightly used, includes a few minor lick marks etc but these will buff out.

Many thanks

Re: Alloy Scott frame - £25 posted!

Bump.

Cheese is not mandatory, frame is still for sale. Offers?

I don't know if your wonderful frame is still for sale, but if it is, would you be interested in a swap?

If you're interested, I can offer a Scott Yecora frame, sort of 18-20"ish, maybe bigger, maybe smaller, depending on the angle you look at it from. It's NOS* and will certainly increase your cred with the laydeez, as it has stickers indicating not only that it came from NASA's** "project liteflite", but also that it is "Pro/Spec"***

If you pay an extra tenner, I won't send the Manitou Axel Forks that came attached to it.

* Nasty Old Skipfind
** Nasty Aluminium Skip [ed - please find a suitable word beginning with A and place it here]
*** sadly, I can find no indication as to whether it is "pro" or "spec", but it's certainly one of the two. Given its skanky looks, I'd bet on "pro", of the "two quid for a handjob" variety.

Oooh tempting but nah I'm going to weld it to an old cannondale frame and create a hideous tallbike haha

And then a Cannondale frame? This tallbike is getting VERY tall.

Send me £50 and I'll consider your suggestion x

Cheese was only ever a sales tactic. It's long since been consumed and converted into fat which I keep around my midriff. For £25 you may come and see my midriff, and I'll even throw in a free frame. A Scott, as you ask.

Back