For Sale kona post/stem, 3x7 gripshift, flight titanium saddle

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
so i have a few items for sale, these were from a mid 90's Kona Explosif that i was given the parts from, my buddy Dave got the bike but only wanted the frame components etc, he gave me some of the bits so i could complete the bike i have, these are the spares, i'm selling them and giving Dave the money from the sale so don't think i'm pocketing money from given stuff. he just can't be arsed to do it so i'd like to get a few quid back for him.

all prices are posted, and it will be basic recorded post. in cases of dibs etc, please register your interest here then follow up with a PM.

seatpost 27.0, it is the proper Kona post but the logo is gone, scratched but not horrendous, rail to base is 350mm. yours for £15 SOLD :)

Kona logo handlebar stem, black, bolts a bit tarnished, no major scratches but a few scuffs 25.4mm bar size and it has about 10degree rise and it's 90mm long, yours for £10

3 x 7 gripshift, shimano compatible, good condition, work fine, grips are in good condition and not worn or split, will include a pair of new stainless cables, yours for £15

flight titanium saddle, looks more dark grey as opposed to black, no rips but a little scuffed, not sure how to read the dates on these, the numbers are "09" and "87" so you can educate me on that, yours for £25 SOLD!:) post1.jpg post2.jpg post3.jpg shifter1.jpg shifter2.jpg shifter3.jpg

Last edited:
flight titanium saddle, looks more dark grey as opposed to black, no rips but a little scuffed, not sure how to read the dates on these, the numbers are "09" and "87" so you can educate me on that, yours for £25 SOLD!:)

the date stamp is the dial on the front of the saddle, the date being the number either side of the arrow and the arrow pointing to the month.

Latest posts

Back