REMOVED

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

How about defunk Retro sponcers from the 80’s and 90’s such as QuickSave or Linbar or Gateway / Safeway’s just for a spoof

Last year someone brought a cask of ale from a micro brewery they own or have a stake in - would be great to give a bit back if they did it again

Who was it ?

regan_ev":1tigbj60 said:
mkone":1tigbj60 said:
I do like the sound of small scale, upcoming brewery companies sponsoring us though :D

I was proper pissed on that keg at Mayhem 2017! I think the guy's name was Nick? (I feel really bad for not remembering his brewery!) Spud will obviously know.

Lol great minds and all that...... like you I forgotten who it was

Spud,

His name was Alex...

oddball":88j48n4q said:
Hi Guys,
Thanks for letting me be a member of your illustrious team, really looking forward to relaxed Mayhem. I've done them before and had to get my race face on!
I own a small brewery and to help the festivities I'll bring a barrel of real ale along, if anyone has any preference, we do pale all the way to a black porter!
I'll get my lights charged if anyone needs a back up.

Alex

good Ale then! he should probably make it a bit weaker if no one can remember what they were drinking the day after :LOL:

mkone":34c0xahx said:
good Ale then! he should probably make it a bit weaker if no one can remember what they were drinking the day after :LOL:

I think it was more to do with the quantity consumed rather the ABv
Sadly I’ve not heard anything from Oddball so far,

Woolworths and Rumbelows.

Brentford nylons.

Nah.....Tandy’s would be a cooler option and a nod to the past

Fitting in with team names (People’s front of Judea etc etc), how about “Romanes eunt domus”(Romans they go the house) in big red letters......

Attachments

• C4735CAA-F43E-47D0-AEA5-89F47C25FF61.png
    C4735CAA-F43E-47D0-AEA5-89F47C25FF61.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 713

What the hell is that - this is supposed to be something you can wear not an intellectual love in :shock:

I’d interprete that ^^^ as Gypies - ‘See you next Tuesday’ - do - an*s. In some sort Dyslexic secret code,

Back