Regional meet - Thetford - Saturday 13th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I have just bought a camelbak (on sale in halfrauds - bargain!) and shall be in attendance...

1 minor concern... I havent ridden in months due to various mishaps, so let me go at the back, and leave a trail of something so I know where y'all have gone... :LOL:

fingers":17htwp5w said:
Right, I have just bought a camelbak (on sale in halfrauds - bargain!) and shall be in attendance...

1 minor concern... I havent ridden in months due to various mishaps, so let me go at the back, and leave a trail of something so I know where y'all have gone... :LOL:

Wow wow wow.

The back is all mine :LOL:

A path of winegums to follow would be lovely :LOL:

Maynard Sours for me please!
The clutch cable on my van has gone and a new one not arrived yet. Will have to try and get all my riding kit out of my van, which is stuck on the other side of town and borrow a van to get there. Wil be there though!

Revised List:

Rekiborter
Curly68
cannondale king
breezerfatty
boy"O"boy
Average Mark
cc17
neil__j
letmetalktomark
lionel
electric_orchard
clem_r
detomaso
fingers
neilll
pingu
MikeC
Jango
Wobbly John
Fingers
stephank
lou74#
jonnyboy666

Just hope the car park is big enough :? Don't forget there is the Orchard car park behind the old peoples home if the main one is full.

Not if i can't get there :evil: can't believe they have shut both rail links out of Lowestoft in one weekend! anyone going past Diss?

i think i've talked myself into driving 3 hours to get there!!! :LOL: will bring the E3 or the (finished and unpublished so far) elite ;)

don't have any flouro clothing anymore but will be retrobike kitted up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back