Regina Sport bike frames

Re:

Regina Sport bikes were amazing! I used to own one until it literally got worn down until it was unsafe.

They were made in France, 3 of them won Le Tour de France, and in their day (1970s) they were regarded as the height of engineering and art on a bike (all the owners can appreciate this).

If I had a chance to build a frame again I would!
Hi There,
My name is Marc Duchesne, of Oloron Sainte-Marie, in the Pyrénées. I'm the new owner of the "Regina Sport" bicycles brand.
I'm also the owner of its mother brand: Royal Asport.
The two are positioned as complementary: Royal Asport is the high-end, made-to-measure, bespoke boutique brand, whilst Regina Sport will be more affordable, as it was in its glory days.
The first new Regina Sport bicycle is to be a 1980-replica type of bike. Website will be online by end of March 2023.
Royal Asport is already active, with 7 models. You can visit https://royalasport.eu
Last but not least, for the 2 brands I'll open official Owners Clubs.
Feel free to call,
_Marc

I'm in an owners club! :D

Quite looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Plan will be to strip and grease the headset and BB, and then build up a single speeder for commuting and general pottering around on. I'm hoping the paintwork is good enough to not need a full strip, although I may well do that further down the line anyway.
Hi There,
My name is Marc Duchesne, of Oloron Sainte-Marie, in the Pyrénées. I'm the new owner of the "Regina Sport" bicycles brand.
I'm also the owner of its mother brand: Royal Asport.
The two are positioned as complementary: Royal Asport is the high-end, made-to-measure, bespoke boutique brand, whilst Regina Sport will be more affordable, as it was in its glory days.
The first new Regina Sport bicycle is to be a 1980-replica type of bike. Website will be online by end of March 2023.
Royal Asport is already active, with 7 models. You can visit https://royalasport.eu
Last but not least, for the 2 brands I'll open official Owners Clubs.
Feel free to call,
_Marc

Back