Recommend me an anodiser (please)

markoc

Orange 🍊 Fan
I have a few small aluminium parts that are bar metal that I would like to have match the colourway on one of my bikes - because I'm a big tart obvs. The finish on them is very good, so I was thinking about trying to get them anodised to match the other bike jewellery.

Has anyone had good experiences with anodisers (UK) - preferably someone small and reliable. I'd be looking to post the part to them, have them do their magic and then post it back.

I have a few small aluminium parts that are bar metal that I would like to have match the colourway on one of my bikes - because I'm a big tart obvs. The finish on them is very good, so I was thinking about trying to get them anodised to match the other bike jewellery.

Has anyone had good experiences with anodisers (UK) - preferably someone small and reliable. I'd be looking to post the part to them, have them do their magic and then post it back.
Acorn Plating everytime

Thanks - £150 minimum order puts them out of my price range, but appreciate the steer.

Thanks @d8mok - I'm not aware of that one - just had a look, is that "Retro purple 3DV and turquoise"?

I'm not really an FB'er but am using it more now to scour GT groups for my unicorn (crappy '94 talera in a seemingly unfindable colourway)

Does this chap Kai do commissions?

Thanks @d8mok - I'm not aware of that one - just had a look, is that "Retro purple 3DV and turquoise"?

I'm not really an FB'er but am using it more now to scour GT groups for my unicorn (crappy '94 talera in a seemingly unfindable colourway)

Does this chap Kai do commissions?
I’ve not used him but I know a few who have and are very happy.

Cheers @d8mok

@Nob - minimum order will be £150, I’ve got 3 small parts to be anodised so was looking for someone who will do small commissions

Back