recommend me a PC game

Re:

What's stopping the Internet connection? Just no broadband?

Shame as the best way would be to hrab Stream (a download game service) and wait for deals or try a few games as demos. Also use GOG.com an older game website and wait for deals on there for games a bit older as they have no DRM, in fact I may be able to post a few from there.

Then hook up with humblebundle and wait till good bundles com up or lay the £1 for the low bundle, give all the money to charity if you want atthe time. I may have some DRM free ones from there or you hook them up and grab them from Steam.

Steam does however require a pretty constant Internet connection.

Important bit though, what Nvidia model card is in there?

Re:

I have bb but the gaming pc has no wifi.

Having said that, i just got my new desktop connected using one of those tiny usb wifi dongles, fun part was finding the driver. So i guess for a coupke of £ i could the same.... but the gaming pc is prepped for sale so dont really want to spend more money on it.

Watching a couple of gamrs on ebay as well ad bidding on 2 pc game bundles.

Re:

Nvidia geforce 8600 gts which i think is a bit faulty, but have a spare radeon hd3450.

I belive both are pretty old, looking at an upgrade but not wanting to spend more than £10-20 max.

Re:

Just pop the dongle in the gaming PC when you need it or with regard to GOG.com download and use a USB pen to transfer the game.

Games are only a few pound for this age of game.
That card will have trouble with any newer games, I know as I've recently moved from a similar one.

Dongles only cost a few quid, handy to keep around.

Re:

For single player....

The Witcher series.
Mass Effect series.
Total War Rome (not Rome II)
Baldurs Gate/Pillars of Eternity

For multiplayer
Battlefield 1942 - Forgotten Hope mod on the Forgotten Honor servers when there's a campaign on
Red Orchestra II

Back