Rear Dyna Tech 755 Ti Titanium, Mavic quick sale needed-£350

balciaks

Old School Hero
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193587

need to sell quick (my car need service)
Rear Dyna Tech 755 Ti Titanium in near mint condition, Mavic open 4 cd, Shimano 600 ultegra

measured the frame a minute ago- it looks like it is 60 cm/ 23.5 icnh

For sale is rear and collectible Raleigh Dyna Tech 755 Ti Titanium in near mint condition for its age, it has full and complete Shimano 600 (ultegra i think) group set, mavic open 4 cd true wheels. The year of the bike is 1993 or 1994

I far as i read online-apparently the cost of the bike was £999 pounds back in 1994!
The bike is i would say in very good condition for its age, mavic wheels looks 100 percent straight, drive train looks that it had very light use. The main frame tubes are ti / Titanium and my local bike place guy is saying that the fork looks like 531, and the stays looks like 753!?
The bike belonged to keen cyclist- who used it only for time trials only and used another bike for normal training. The bike was mounted on the wall as a peace of art in his loft.
Also has:
• Shimano 600 (ultegra i think) group set,
• Mavic open 4 cd
• Bontrager saddle,
• bontrager handle bar tape,
• ITM black stem,
• Rear tyre: bontrager race lite dual compound 700*23 tyre (barely used),
• Front tyre: schwalbe blizzard sport,
• Break pads look like nearly new,
• Look road pedals (the ones in the picture are mines pd pedals)

Information about the bike and the frame from manufactures brochure:
The strength at the heart of a Dyna-tech frame.
The Dyna-tech process pioneered by Raleigh’s Special Products Division completely changes the way frames are build and dramatically improves the performance they deliver.
A high-technology bonding materials are combined with performance enhanced Reynolds titanium tubing, and the heart of the frame assembled using precisely machined aluminium lugs.
Every Dyna-tech frame size has its unique set of angles and dimensions maximising its comfort and efficiency when correctly matched to the rider
Less heat means more strength
The ‘performance Enhanced’ badging on a Dyna-tech frame is the result of Raleigh’s exhaustive tests in the lab and on the road; providing that Dyna-tech’s ‘cold’ construction technique exploits the FULL strength of Reynold’s tubing.

Aerospace grade Titanium 325 main frame tubes with Manganese Molybdenum taper-gauge stays and heat-treated Manganese Molybdenum fork blades. Recommended for use in time trials and on good road surfaces
Cronos frameset
State-of-the-art material for the cyclist who demand the ultimate; this racing geometry frameset features aerospace-grade Titanium 325 main frame tubes bonded by the exclusive Dyna-tech process. This ultimate Dyna-tech frameset will only be made in limited numbers

was £400 but need to sale quickly so it for £350

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193587

Back