Wanted Rear disc brake (or pair)

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a disc brake (or pair) to get a bike going. It has a good spec so ideally I'm looking for something nice, but it doesn't seem to be a good time to try to get hold of anything new from the shops at the moment... I have a working front brake already so I'm either looking for a decent pair, or a rear that will do for the moment to get me going. I have enough of the project with the rest of the bike so nothing that needs fixing up (I don't mind replacing the pads if necessary). The frame is large so I'm guessing about 140cm minimum hose length. No rotors required, and I probably have the adapters I need to fit it.

Cheers!

I have a new pair of Hope tech 3 E4's in purple.
The front ive built, the rear is just the lever and caliper, so you'll need to find/attach a hose. Complete with rotors Hope floating in purple 180/160(the front is slightly used, and i mean slightly, the other i got 2nds and is excellent condition. £350.
I have all the fittings for the 2nd hose.

Was keeping them for an Ebike when i get it, but as im spending £5K on that I reckon the specced brakes will do me.

Thanks for the offer - purple is probably just the wrong clash though! Silver, red, black or even white would be ideal...

Back