Really really want fatbike!

Or you could sell me yours ;) . Well I think this weekend is going to be spent building up the Raven and finishing off the vit t for selling!

I almost sold it just after I bought it, sort of fell out with myself though, not the bike.

Then I remembered how little I got to use the mukluk, and how I made time for the pugsley, I then started to use it for everything, ignoring what bikes people wanted you to buy and ride, I stuck to comfort, exploring and laughing!

It's like starting to ride a bike all over again, the adventure and ride where people don't ride attitude.

I'm actually looking at new fatbikes now myself ;)

I'm also fat curious as Rich will tell you, at the moment favourite for me is On Ones fat bike, allegedly coming out around December. Billed as more of an allrounder/ trail bike than the others and allegedly it'll be lighter too and cheaper. At a grand would it leave you with enough movement to keep one of your normal bikes? Are they cool? Ask the Hoff :D

1JJTWIJI-photo12.jpg

Still hearing December for a small batch of on ones yeah, still no finished spec though, for a bike due out in 12 weeks its crazy!

Surly give you specs on latest models 4-6 month before they arrive to shops!

I'm hoping more folk start doing complete fatbikes, they are not going to die off, just get more popular when people try them instead of talking about them.

Remember, the original pugsleys been around 15yrs now!

A grand for a new on one fatbike is very very tempting and the Hoff only makes it better. I might even be able to keep one of my bikes?Trouble is I have to sell them first i'd want them all to go at the same time as the Raven and Vit T are my unicorns :( and love them to bits but I just can't help the lure of a fat bike and the Pugsley is really at the top of the list. I think I'll have a tidy up of the garage sort the bikes out and come up with some prices.

saltyman":91gqqv22 said:
Still hearing December for a small batch of on ones yeah, still no finished spec though, for a bike due out in 12 weeks its crazy!

From what I've picked up the £1k version will have FSA or On One finishing kit, non drilled rims and be 1X9. The only details of the £1.4K one is the inclusion of the Reverb. I've also read that the first batch will be 500 bikes on 16,18 and 20inch. Weight is around 30lbs

Well it would probably take me a while to sell my bikes so would give me something to think about. The on one 456 is going on sunday (bloody good bike :cry: ) then I would probably try to move on the Vit T then finally the Raven.

Well I sold my bikes because I had to move back home, ended up losing some very special machines, only have space for a couple, but what I do have I enjoy so much.

Maybe another fatbike for me one day or a SS 29er....or the new krampus, but at the moment I'm on my best behaviour and enjoying the fatty and getting excited for snow!

(Just been moon landing around the local loop tonight)

Well saltyman you have completely convinced me, this will by new mission!Just looking at the salsa pics and it looks very nice

Back