rBoTM July & August - Vote Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rBoTM July & August - Vote Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wingmanrob's 92 Merlin Titanium

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • NeilM's 1978 Dave Lloyd

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • biggs682 Aende Tourer

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • bugloss 1982 Olmo Competition HF Pantografata

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • toby1974 De Rosa Primato

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bikenut2010 70s Ganna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yetidh9 Klein Quantum II 1996

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • gridno27 Vitus 992 Ovoid

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Maca 1985 Raleigh 531c Team Panasonic

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gavr wrote:
Are you volunteering to take over from Tel?

I don't know about take over but I am happy to step up and help out, put something back into the forum so to speak.
When I stuck the other Poll up I wasn't treading on anyones toes, or trying not to anyway, just sticking a poll up so as to stop the moaning about it being late. The site or at least the road bike section seems to have slowed a bit this year and with less activity the last thing needed is to make people think its not worth coming to or participating in.
That sounds more serious than it does in my head but you get the gist :)

Jamie

Nice one Jamie ;) , it's good to see your just being helpful and i personnally can appreciate it and i guess the usual members on here are just a bit more occupied with family life this year but their again the economy isn't so great so they just might not have the extra funds to be spending on the bikes and talking about progress on them which is quite understandable atm .

Cheers Ian

Re:

Excellent, well done wingmanrob, lovely bike.

And

Thanks to Tel for running the show for so long.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I was hoping it would do quite well, it's the only retrobike I have, so my only shot to win lol.

It doesn't matter how many retro bikes you have Rob as long as it means somthing to you and you inturn look after it then that's the important thing and winning is just proof that we all admire your bike and the way you've looked after it over the years ;) ..

If you are only able to have one Rob, then that's a mighty fine machine to make the one :)
Many congratulations!

Jamie

Back