For Sale Rare Specialized Stumpjumper Test Bike

alex13

Retro Newbie
Rare Specialized Stumpjumper FSR XC Comp Test Bike, model year 2000, size medium. Owned by me from new, very original including the tires which shows how little it has been used. Mix of XT/XTR & Specialized groupset. I have the original Specialized & Fox handbooks that came with it. I understand that the Test Bike models were part of a Specialized program to get test bikes into some dealers, therefore these bikes are rare & you are unlikely to find one in better condition. Sorry, but looking for buyers to collect from Hampshire rather than post, £750

Attachments

• B1.JPG
    B1.JPG
    730.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Specialized bike B6.JPG
    Specialized bike B6.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 94
  • B9.JPG
    B9.JPG
    395.2 KB · Views: 72
  • B2.JPG
    B2.JPG
    747.6 KB · Views: 72
  • B8.JPG
    B8.JPG
    638.2 KB · Views: 70
  • B5.JPG
    B5.JPG
    551.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Specialized Bike .JPG
    Specialized Bike .JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 95
They aren't that rare and rare doesn't always mean valuable. Had two of these and the much rarer mango orange variant and both was a hard sell.
GLWS but that price is seriously unrealistic to say the least. I mean it in the nicest way, its never easy telling someone their stuff isn't worth anywhere near what they're hoping/asking but I do presume you would actually like it to sell.

Last edited:
They aren't that rare and rare doesn't always mean valuable. Had two of these and the much rarer mango orange variant and both was a hard sell.
GLWS but that price is seriously unrealistic to say the least. I mean it in the nicest way, its never easy telling someone their stuff isn't worth anywhere near what they're hoping/asking but I do presume you would actually like it to sell.
Thanks for the feedback, I've seen some other similar aged bikes for crazy money so just decided to give it a try as mine is truly mint, but will reconsider & may decide to keep if only worth a few hundred quid...

Latest posts

Back