Raleigh Team Dynatech road bikes

My Gary coltman dyna tech 753 has GC. B2 . 91 and SB 9447 under bottom bracket and both on the fork stem , yours has a clamp on front deralier , different top tube , no number plate mount , and a pump pin on headtube , maybe a training bike ? , defiantly a special build , but not about and out team issue race bike

My Gary coltman dyna tech 753 has GC. B2 . 91 and SB 9447 under bottom bracket and both on the fork stem , yours has a clamp on front deralier , different top tube , no number plate mount , and a pump pin on headtube , maybe a training bike ? , defiantly a special build , but not about and out team issue race bike
The original Raleigh team rider has been in touch, he said originally it had a Full Suntour Superbe groupset not the Shimano 600, he didn't say if it was for racing or training, I'll have to get back in touch with him.

The original Raleigh team rider has been in touch, he said originally it had a Full Suntour Superbe groupset not the Shimano 600, he didn't say if it was for racing or training, I'll have to get back in touch with him.
That's interesting , who was the rider ?👍

Nice , note only 1 brake , ? Any ideas on a price or even does the owner know of anymore team bikes around ?
Hi Richard
I will be speaking to the owner on Monday as he will be coming to stay for a few days. He had this amongst many other time trial gems tucked away in his storage. He is selling off quite a bit of his collection, though some things he is keeping. He had a good few of Pongo's Aende machines. One that Pongo had built for the person who made his jigs, very lightweight and dripping with drillium.

Jamie

Hi Richard
I will be speaking to the owner on Monday as he will be coming to stay for a few days. He had this amongst many other time trial gems tucked away in his storage. He is selling off quite a bit of his collection, though some things he is keeping. He had a good few of Pongo's Aende machines. One that Pongo had built for the person who made his jigs, very lightweight and dripping with drillium.

Jamie
Keen to see pics of this 👍

Back