Raleigh MTrax + Hello

M-Trax

Hi Folks,
Not been on this site for ages and this thread caught my eye.
I worked for a Raleigh dealer when this bike was launched and actually bought one myself, it was an awesome bike for the money. If my memory serves me correctly it was £399 rigid and also came with an option of Rock Shox Quadra 10 or Marzocchi Zokes. It was deffo chromo throughout as the ti version was called the Ti-2000 and was turquoise and had grey main tubes.
I think it was a 95 model as it was pre v brake which were launched in 96.
Unfortunately i crashed mine head on with a tree and bent the top and down tube, on the flip side Raleigh Special Products did me a deal on a Ti-4000 which was full XT with the UGLI forks. Now that was awesome as it was ex demo, never ridden off road and i only paid about £300 and it retailed for a grand. I would have another one tomorrow if i could. Good to see one on here looking like that. Keep us posted with any progress.

M-TRAX pictures

How the heck do I add photos of my bike? I've made the photos smaller (226KB) but when I post them they are MASSIVE on the screen :x
Can someone please help!!! :?

ooo I have one of these but mine has 700c wheels , it usually has offroad tyres on it,
IMAG0636.jpg

the top and down tubes are k2 chromoly
IMAG0637.jpg

Back