Raleigh John Tomac Signature - Carbon/Ti

Too common to be genuinely desirable.

For that sort of money, I would hope they could take at least one decent shot from the side. It looks like it was set up for someone who was too big for it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Too common to be genuinely desirable.

For that sort of money, I would hope they could take at least one decent shot from the side. It looks like it was set up for someone who was too big for it.
For the insane amount of money (IMHO) I’d want better photos and a proper spec. Lazy listing and dreamers money (happy to be proven wrong!). Plus it’s a posh Dyna-Tech and we all know they all the potential to de-bond! 😳🤣

I do love a Raleigh, but for me the Retrobike value in the most recently posted full bike was in the description - “I recently bought a bike shop and found this in a dark corner”. For me that would be an absolute retro dream come true. Wouldn’t even have to be anything mega exotic, just imagine it!

😳 Bet they were buzzing when they found that in the shop 😁
Probably why the frame got pulled because everyone was going to bid on this instead and they knew they'd never get the money they wanted.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
On auction, so surely the marketplace finds it's own value. It'll be interesting to see what it makes in the death, if it goes all the way.

Back