Raleigh John Tomac Signature - Carbon/Ti

Surely it hasn't been sold. It has been lost or broken.

If it had been sold then Ebay would be missing out on a lot of money for all the attention it attracted through their platform.

Sorry fellas. Had a lot of international interest that were unable to bid with how I had the auction set up. And some out of pocket time for myself where I won’t be able to field questions or pack/ship quickly. Pulled it for now.

Well, it's funny, but a friend told me that he sold some tioga NOS revolver cranks on eBay this morning, and they're going to the USA. White and bottle.

I don’t know anything about stuff being bought that isn’t mine.

And I was saying my auction was too restricted and needed to open it up internationally. But uh…go ahead and keep all your NOS Tioga stuff I guess.

Yes of course , whatever you want Eric . But I bet a testicle that he won't be bidding again with international shipping exchanges. And now the frame is traveling to Fort Collins.
Ebay is a circus.

Yes of course , whatever you want Eric . But I bet a testicle that he won't be bidding again with international shipping exchanges. And now the frame is traveling to Fort Collins.
Ebay is a circus.

I don’t even know you man.
Happy to not have to log on to rbuk for the foreseeable future though! 🤣

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back