Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Just about there now. Just waiting for a new seat.

Probably update the tyres when the weather get worse. It'll mainly be used as a commuter so may even keep em.

quantum-side.jpg

quantum-angle1.jpg

quantum-angle.jpg

Well other than that lump of a saddle the Raleigh looks great and i know those tyre's won't be very good during the winter but they look great for summer rides on bridalways and canals ..

Re:

Hi Guys.
I have posted a wanted ad in the relevant place but can I make a plea for a 19" Quantum if anyone has one or knows of one.
I want to replace this one which was stolen in 1995.

Hello,

I've just purchased a dynatech 905ti road bike, it's raw titanium with a matt finish, can anyone recommend a good way of removing the decals, cleaning off their residue and various other dirt marks?.

Cheers Matt

Re: Dynatech Diablo AL

I have the above bike which I have owned from new since the late 80's / early 90's. It is completely original apart from the seat, and until now has never let me down.The right hand gear shifter has stopped working, the cable is fine. Are the shifters repairable or am I better off replacing it, in either case can anyone recommend either someone who can fix it or where I can get a replacement, preferably in the west midlands.

It's a Shimano Alivio system.

Finally, do any of you have a clue what the bike is worth?

Re: Re:

Stick Legs":1hzb6kmk said:
Hi Guys.
I have posted a wanted ad in the relevant place but can I make a plea for a 19" Quantum if anyone has one or knows of one.
I want to replace this one which was stolen in 1995.

Oh wow, that is a real beauty!

Re: Help Identify titanium Frame

I buy these frame Titanium frame, need some help to identify brand.

frame have serial number under bb With - G49126 -

Attachments

• 20150809_224211 (1).jpg
    20150809_224211 (1).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 847
  • 20150809_224211 (1).jpg
    20150809_224211 (1).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 847
Does anyone have a 'key' to Dyna Tech frame numbers and what is the relationship of the serial number in on the hologram to the frame number?

The reason I ask is the 2 Dyna Tech Quantum's I have frame numbers for are both 1992 yet the frame numbers are wildly different.

C04012

Doesn't make much sense.

My 405Ti frame is

Which fits with more with the sequence of one of the Quantums.
???

ultrazenith":17f4ze97 said:
My recently comleted Dynatech MT4 build:
DSC_1166.jpg

Build thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=359243&p=2677201#p2677201

Nice.
I have just got a MT4 frame and looking forward to building it up.
Thinking of a retro colour theme, so 3DV headset and seatppst to match the Grafton Topline 3DV cranks I have.
Out of interest what is your seat post 26mm? Mine has no markings and I want to replace it. There seems to be confusion when searching -26mm;26.4mm; &26.6mm!

Latest posts

Back