Raleigh Amazon!!!

Wow that Paisley freight look really easy!! That's realy helpful that is, thank you!!

Oh and just read your thread about the British Eagle bike! A really great, interesting thread I must say !!

Oh my god!!!! Gents I no longer need the Amazon because I've managed to find a sexy replacement!!! Got a Dawes Omega, don't know the age but it's red and has Altus C10 shifters with an exage front mech and an Stx rear mech. But the main thing is its absolutely pristine!! Just gorgeous condition!! I'll put pics on tomorrow :)

Here is the said Dawes I got instead. I put a chainset that used to be on my Marin on it today as well as a chain and rear cassette. But everything else is as it was. The frame is in fantastic condition!

Attachments

• IMAG0230 (640x383).jpg
    IMAG0230 (640x383).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 5,340
Raleigh Amazon

Are you still looking for a Raleigh Amazon. I have had one since 1994. 21 inch frame, original except for a crank arm i had replaced in first year. Quick release wheels and saddle post. Rides ok , new tyres last year, gears need adjustment though. Looking to make space in my garage

Re:

Hi,

Came across this forum as I was looking for a few new bits and piece. Just started cycling to work on my trusty 22 year old Raleigh Amazon (green/gold spotted finish). Had to replace the chainset and shifters still got the 100GS sti parts on, and of course a couple of new slick tyres.

Currently clocking up 22 miles a day.

People must be mad selling these fantastic bikes.

Re:

Hi All, I have a Raleigh amazon I'm looking to pass on. Spent 3 hours today getting the gears and brakes 99% perfect, and went on a 14 mile ride.
Any takers?

Hi, looking for £55 and pics are here.. https://www.flickr.com/gp/149316714@N06/3098cb
To be open, I was in tescos last night and the was a card from someone looking for a "cheap mountain bike". I called and he'll be coming around after the weekend (24th April) to look at it, but not committed yet. Am in Hampshire but can get bike to Staines near London.

Back