Raidan73 feedback

Re:

As usual Adrian comes up tops with a karma brake hanger in an anodised purple finish that I think will really appeal to the cool kids :D :facepalm:

Cheers
Rich

Re:

Adrian karma'd me a Scott Pro Racing frame... Max OR, polished/chromed stays(!??) - chuffed to bit's, so I am!
What a top fella. Many thank's indeed mate! :D

Re:

Bought a set of NOS XT brake cables. As described, fast shipping, good communication and overkill packaging.

They're cables, Adrian, not Ming Dynasty porcelain. ;)

Very satisfied.

Re:

Bought a seatpost and saddle from Adrian. Not our first transaction.
Items arrived quickly and well packaged and were as described.

Great transaction, as usual.

Thanks again

Re: Fishbone Brake Booster

Its not all MTB lol, got a great Fishbone BMX Booster from this gentleman and what can i say apart from perfect comms, packaging and delivery. Textbook Transaction.

Many thanks,

Jussa :D

Re:

Bought a frame and forks off Adrian.
All very good, tracked parcel and he even Karma'd my a set of bars
Cheers
My son's gonna love it!
:D

Re:

Finally met Adrian in a dimly lit part of East Sussex...metal work was exchanged..everybody happy.

Adrian has helped me out in some tight spots with hard to find parts to complete builds. Most recently, he spent precious time off on a Saturday disassembling some mint M231 CD rims from their hubs to help me complete a Ringle wheel build while his children attended their surf lessons. His "above and beyond" commitment and attitude to this forum and to the colleagues who enjoy this community, we owe him a dept of gratitude for his continued moderator efforts; and me in particular!

Thanks amigo! You are top shelf!

Jason

Back